Flying predators in Summit, passage of the canyon and lake trout in the boiling of Red Sequin Fishs.. Birch trees in the Black Grouse, Kızılçağıl Ridge Mountain Coat..Mego Valley is Bear impression …
June 22 – October 4 Every Week
Start Place: Trabzon
End Place: Trabzon
Tour Duration: 6 nights 7 days
Child Reduction: %30
Tour Type: Safari / Adventure
Min-Max Participant: 5/14
Participant Age: 18/50
Difficulty Level: 5
- 1st Day: Transfer from Trabzon to Çamlıhemşin, accomodation in Ecodanitap.
- 2nd Day: Çat Elevit, Trovit, after Trovit Pass raptor observation before getting down to Palovit Valley, Kotencur out of Palovit, accomodation in Kotencur chalet.
- 3th Day: For Huş Chicken observation, Tatar Mountain trip with first lights of morning. Turning. Accomodation in chalet or tent.
- 4th Day: For Chamois observation, arrival to Kızılçağıl Ridge, turning to camp.
- 5th Day: Getting down to 1. 2. and 3. Koçkabans which is the wildest canyon in region and have red squamous trouts. Getting down to Meğo Valley. Accomodation in honey store in Meğo with sleeping bag.
- 6th Day: Probability of seeing grizzly bear in first thing. Getting down to Main Valley.Transfer to Zilkale, Çamlıhemşin, Ayder. Thermal baths vacation, accomodation in Fora Pension.
- 7th Day: Transfer to Trabzon airport.
- A small backpack (and your daily walk in the spare items you put your stores about 25 lt. Knapsack)
- Walking shoes or Sandalet (wrist grip, high-heeled non-bottom hardness and abundant at the base of the handle)
- Sports footwear (except walk and your clothes will be available as space-light spare shoes)
- Raincoat (Preferably poncho that we, through our broad and abundant head and body covering our apparatus)
- Sweat-shirt (long sleeved fleece or synthetic upper garment)
- T-shirt (synthetic, sweat on the violator)
- Pants (synthetic or polar, premature drying, wide-cut, two sufficient)
- Shorts (hot day can be shorts or pants for-)
- Mayo (glacial lakes, hot springs, or to enter into the Black Sea)
- Drink Cup
|Person||1 Person Price (USD)|
- All accommodation
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Picnic.
- The historical site, museum and the National Park entries
- Travel insurance
- Mountain guidance (at least two contacts)
- Mule or horses load transfer
- Search for Minibus transfers or Jeeplerle
- Due to uncontrollable factors occur, due to changes in program expenses.
- Ayder thermal input.
- Personal expenses, and (entertainment expenses)
- Alcoholic Beverages.
- Transfers to flying
Our Bank Account
Account Owner: Türkü Turizm inş.Taah.nak.tic.ltd.şti.
Yapı Kredi Bank:
TR09 0006 7010 0000 0083 2029 47
TR 650001000667253223395001(TL,M.Demirci Hs.)
TR38 0001 0006 6725 3223 3950 01(TL)
TR38 0001 0006 6725 3223 3950 02(USD)
TR11 0001 0006 6725 3223 3950 03(EURO)
TR540001000667253223395005 (GBP-İNGİLİZ STERLİNİ)
What's included in the tour prices
All the transfers (with jeep and minibus), full board accomodation, tea breaks, basic camping equipment (tents, sleeping bags and mats) and guiding service are included. The user is responsible for any damage to the camping equipment.
All wooden and constructed in the traditional style, called 'kurtboğazı' (please see Hemşin houses part). Rooms with 2 or 3 beds. Shared toilets and showers.
- During the camping tours, the equipment and food are carried by donkeys. Private belongings and waste will be carried by the hiker herself/himself (if the burden is not more than 10 kg).
- The hikers should be dressed conveniently for the sharp climate changes. They should be ready for the hot, as well as cold and rainy times. Water-proof boots, polar sweaters and pants, plenty of underware and socks, raincoat, swimming suit, hat, sunglasses, a small torch and pocket knife are required.
- It is important to be in coordination and cooperation especially at the campsites. During the walks, hikers should stay as a close group (especially while ascending), should never have the guide out of sight, should not cary any unnecessary burden or try short-cuts and should always counsel their guide. No unnecessary returns will be made, during ascending or descending.
Degree of difficulty
We commend incipients trekking activities to start lowest level of diffuculties. This is necessary even their conditions are well. Even the ones that have a break in the past is the past how difficult course they belong to, starting from levels one to two degrees of back benefits. Sometimes these situations, even for business contacts are required to have a break. There are six classified degrees of diffuculties :
- 1st Degree: Walking less slope. So little is done to raise output. Climbing will not exceed 100 meters. Paths are wide. Total walking time should not exceed 2 hours. Beginners and non-health problems anyone can join walking.
- 2nd Degree: Walking less slope. Not exceeding 300 meters in total light climbing. Difference from 1st degree is usually its period. Total walking time should not exceed 3.5 hours. It is eligible for everyone who joined few light hiking before.
- 3th Degree: Walking slope is increasing now. Contains climbing not exceeding 500 meters. More from the narrow path, sometimes more frequently in forested areas may have to pass çarşak areas. Transition is concentrated in the wet. Total walking time should not exceed 5 hours. The walk is suitable for anyone whose condition is good and who had trekking experience before.
- 4th Degree: Slope starts to become more than a walk. Climbing is 700 meters. Pathways are thoroughly broken in some places and some places there are not. We are walking more rocky and pebble land. Trekking period will not exceed 6.5 hours. It is eligible for people who are good at sport and condition.
- 5th Degree: Walking is more difficult and longer slope. Climbing begins to move 1000 meters. Hard bodied, stony, rocky and the trail is free to areas. Forested areas is very difficult. Wet passes are also available. Guide must be very experienced. Total walking time 8 hours is found. Although technical outputs include sports, physical fitness of experienced and well-experienced developers are suitable for hiking.
- 6th Degree: Slope is substantially too much. It includes undulating lands. Climbing can find 1500 meters, requiring a long-term follow-up route. The march of progress is difficult terrain. Accommodation(camp) can be made when it is necessary. Walking time is 8 hours and over. It requires experience, attention, physical fitness, knowledge and discipline.